Monday, December 19, 2005

It's the season of the year!

Kajang has never been so busy before as far as I remember. The town is infested with people..all typical Malaysians doing their last-minute back to school & Christmas shopping. I've done my Christmas shopping already though this year I started a little later than usual. I know, I know..year-end stuff's prices will cut down with ridiculous discounts and all.
The main point of buying gifts early in the year is for the hope that the recepients would not be able to find out on how much you spent on their gifts AND they cannot make an exchange for what you gave them..(bwahaha)

Time goes too fast though. Next year, I'm already sitting for the big test. SPaM. And ready for my driving license ( no hope to ride a motorbike. The overbearing parents won't let me). But the most important thing is I'm turning 17!The senior year of the goverment schools..That's one more year to the legal age.One more year of school. Sigh..So I decided to make up the most of my school life next year..do everything I wanted to finish before school ends..Have awards and stuff like that. Prepare a list of things to do like the one below...

Things-to-do 2006

1. Get a new knapsack ( mom saw the same design in the market for half the price..dammit)
2. Make sure I'm well known by all in the school.
3. Make sure I'm remembered as the trouble-maker in school..the weird coolest girl..
4.Skip school on purpose. ( the only time I played hookey was language competions & sickdays)
5. Work a little harder on my studies.
6.Start finishing my homework. ( o_0)
7. Make more friends by being friendlier and less sarcastic.

2 comments:

Wingz said...

Which part of Kajang wei ? I also Kajang ler :P

Sparks said...

Sungai Chua..the place with lots of food courts and mamak stalls..

what about you?