Friday, December 09, 2005

Bitter Sweet? SWEET !!!

My first breakup was what most people would desire for. A hassle free, heartbreak free, quick call over the phone. I did cry a bit...but it would be inhuman to not even shew a bit of emotion would it? All it did was a simple phrase of " I don't think we can be together anymore.." It was a bit shocking though. He showed no sign no hints, nothing! I actually thought he was predictable. Guess I was wrong...It all came so sudden. After 1.5 months of being together.. ( some ppl actually thought that was quite long) it just couldn't work out between us I guess. We just weren't compatible with each other. Everything was a blur, everything was happening to fast for me to digest. I only did it for the sake ofbeing in a relationship..as an act of rebellion towards my parents..The only thing I'm regretting now is that I didn't break up with him first...So much for his promise ofbeing my life partner hahaha...we'll just end up being good friends for the rest of our life? No one knows for sure. Now I'm free as a swinging single again..titter, oh the pompous laughter..

No comments: