Friday, October 20, 2006

Dilemmas again? Sheeesh.

Not on the SPM examination..which in coming in 32 days by the way. I should be studying by now.


I had a little dilemma on whether to start the A-levels programme in January or March.
Why A-levels? Because I can't do anything else. SAM, Canadian and Monash are out of my league. ( In terms of cash)
Can't take the government's matriculation because I dropped Additional Mathematics. Can't apply for IPTA (Local Universities) because the only one that offers a course to my liking is the MARA college; that is only open for Bumiputeras..

Starting in January means less time to rest after SPM, no time to work at all. Though I can find a part-time job, well, to put it simply I'm desperate for money! Hell, blame the material girl in me. However, I'd like to start early, because I can finish earlier. Lol...I'm pretty excited about college life.

Starting in March would mean: More "Michelle" time. More money. And, I might get some scholarship offers from some college or something. But starting earlier will ensure that I will not get worried on what I get for SPM. The trials results were good enough to get me into any good college.

College life in fun...but do I have to end my childhood days so fast?

1 comment:

Sparks said...

Kinda made up my mind already.

99.9999% I'll be starting in January.

0.0001% because I'm still having doubts on money issues....(CNY & Christmas is NOT enough)