Saturday, October 28, 2006

SPM in less than a month? Humbug.

I really need to get in the mood for SPM.
It's uncanny not to feel nervous or excited for somthing so important in your secondary school life. Well, I don't really see what is soooo important about SPM because it won't necessarilly gurantee you a sucessful career anyway. (Define sucessful...hmm..another day) Well, it helps to get scholarships, but I guess that's about it.

Hold on a second, I'm doing it again!! THAT'S the attitude I need to get rid off. I have to fell urgent, panicky..whatever those newspaper articles say about feeling panicky about exams are so untrue (for me). I work best under pressure...like the incident early this year. English teacher admonished me for not doing holiday homework-Next day at school, finished 6 essays in a pop..with distinction! Still..I don't feel the urge to pick up a book.

1 comment:

Alex said...

well, spm, good luck :)