Saturday, November 04, 2006

KL the city of hell

The big city.

How terrifying.

I've been there a couple of times this year and I didn't like it at all.

Cramped. Humongous. Tall. Monotonous. Loud. Busy.

So different from the demure Kajang town. Everything is relaxed here. (and there's lots of space to move around) Whenever I think of that place, my heart skips a beat. Like fish out of water...Somehow the steely exterior makes me feel inferior to everyone else living there, especially near Istana Budaya...I hated that place.

I'm moving there.

Well, nearby. There's the consolation for me.

2 comments:

ikanbilis said...

Bricksfield?

Sparks said...

Nah, Damansara Utama. (It's still near KL!!...I'd rather face SPM two times than go through the process of getting used to being a city girl)

p/s: Bricksfield? I've been there before. It's a laidback place, not so scary.