Thursday, November 23, 2006

SPaMmed

Bahasa Melayu: screwed the lit. part. Everything came out as unexpected.

English: Screwed the conclusion to my essay. Format all wrong for informal letter. ( hopefully, they won't deduct marks for format in directed writing) Wrongly gave the meaning of the metaphor 'ages' in Frost's poem. It meant 'years', not a long time ago, you doofus Michelle. He was talking about his future!

History: Predicted everything that came out (Not that I really studied those) except the question on K-ekonomi. What was that? I didn't even know it existed. (Later, I found out painfully that it stands for Knowledge-economy in Chapter 9) Made up my own history of Malaysia. History was never my forte anyway.

Mathematics: Screwed up the objective part. 50% guessing work. And this is coming from a girl who scored the highest in the class twice! (100% & 97%) Subjective was not so bad, but I did a mistake in making a converse of a statement (akas? what the hell was that? Maths is supposed to be working on numbers, not on our vocabulary skills, damn it!) and drawing a graph polygon..

English for Science and Technology: Guaranteed 1A. I'm sure. Funny paper, they asked us about cats..

Literature in English: Arghh!!! (need I say more? Yeah, I wish I didn't skip class so much, thank you teacher for reminding me unintentionally)

Physics: Ooh, I love you more as each day passes. Though I screwed up my essays, I'm sorry that I neglected you after trials...

Chemistry: Wellll~ I did tell my parents I was aiming for a B. So a B I will get. (It was hard!)

Moral: Oh dear, this is the best paper ever! Ha ha, only one question came out on definisi!! So I only lost 2 marks out of 100. In your face ( to those who mindlessly memorize all the moral values' definitions)

Biology: another one worthy of an ARGHHHHHH~ What went wrong? I don't know. What I know is that it was freaking hard. Just praying that the graph will be VERY, VERY LOW. Then maybe I'll touch an A...Ha-ha-ha..

Bible Knowledge: Wait for it

*Updates coming soon*

4 comments:

ikanbilis said...

i screwed up too. heck, its over now, OVER!! ahaha it seems that we didn't sms each other anymore isn't it? i'll resume on that soon!

Sparks said...

You've already done that! Lol...can't believe it. Only two more weeks.

ikanbilis said...

only two weeks? huh? oh well, back to hell next week.. islamic papers bores me. i regret not taking tassawwur, easier and simple sejarah. now i know why last year that chinese ipoh girl took it and got A1 for it..

Sparks said...

I overheard some Indian girl syaying that you don't even need to study for Tassawwur. It's a free 1A. Lol