Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wrong way in the brain

Remember when I said I needed a sense of urgency to get started on SPM? I'm starting to feel it. What I'm afraid of is that it is just at the brink of turning into panic. No. That's something I wouldn't want, not especially now!

Well, the only good thing I've done that I can brag about is that I have analyzed and come up with a compilation of what will come up for SPM. That's to be used in an open-discussion/ meeting tomorrow with some close friends. They got their own sources too..hee hee, top secret...it's fun doing this, it's like being in a top mafia gang or something.

At the same time, my mind keeps finding things for me to do to keep my mind off my impending doom. ( euphemism for 'having an excuse') I've been reading plenty of books lately; just finished Great Expectations by Charles Dickens yesterday & an obscure one by Sidney Sheldon last week. And of all times, my mind has to bring back thoughts of the ex...BANISH THEM, DAMN THEM ALL!!! ARGHHH...SPM stress? nooooo~

"If only language didn't exist, then my mind wouldn't be enshrouded in
thoughts all the time..."

2 comments:

ikanbilis said...

good luck for SPM. well it's fun to study according to tips rather than reading the whole book isn't it?

Sparks said...

Yeah, it is. But I just don't seem to have the heart to study at all. Not even the tips. Sigh, I am a very competitive person, just not in the exam genre...