Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ruminisions

The girls were overjoyed. But I was really happy that both managed to offer a wish of thanks to me. After all, they were only girls. I wouldn't mind if they lost themselves in their happiness and forget to say thank you. The toys were estimated at a value of >RM500. 15 years worth of toys, what's to expect.

The funniest thing happened the morning before I gave the toys away. My youngest brother caught sight of the humongous pile of toys ready to be given away. He tried to ask if he could have more. Well, he was getting greedy since I gave him bits of this and that while packing away the stuff in boxes. What did I give him, hmm...was a 'Baby-All-Gone' set, a Disney Cinderella castle, a fridge, a Power Ranger motorcycle..etc. Thank goodness he wasn't interested in the dolls and the itsy-bitsy pieces. He was more into house structures. ( proved by the dollhouse he received for his birthday)

I guess all this started since he spent most of his 7 years of life with my mother. My mom had more time to spare as she only did part-time teaching stints now. I grew up with kids my age & my grandparents. This was how Michelle came to be.

No comments: