Friday, August 03, 2007

Bothways halfway done

Why am I here? I've got a visit from Mr. Procrastinator again.

I got the skirt...the petals look a bit..too curly..had to iron them down. I guess it's my fault that I told her to sew the edges like a tudung...so everything curled inwards..other than that, it looks lovely. Too girly in fact, I had to change the whole outlook from Gothic Lolita to kawaii- impish girl..sigh..

I'm working on the top...I tried to take the shortcut way by folding all the cloth like a fan and sew it directly on the corset..but I got stopped in time by my mother...Oh well...we'll see what I can come up with in 15 hours flat. First fitting's at 2pm..and I'll be making another trip to Kamdar first thing in the morning to get some more tulle, organza, silk & chiffon.

2 comments:

ikanbilis said...

i smell fashionista in the making. geez, due to my unimpressive credibility of visiting any blog oh so often i'm so lost. boo me!

Sparks said...

Alahai...I'm also lost in the blogaworld...I haven't visited Kenny's site in a week! Shudders!

Watch out for the show on Animax..I think next month should have...I made a silly blunder in the interview..check it out =P

(And vote for me XP)