Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My best friend trouble

I'm sorry Rachel, it was my fault. You did not gain weight. It was what exactly I told you. I believe that every incident has a reason. If it wasn't for this, the corset wouldn't have had that unique gold fastening. If my dad didn't send me to the wrong church, I wouldn't have gotten the brilliant belt turned choker. So thank you Rachel, you were excellent.
The outfit is almost completed; I just have to decorate it with ribbons, lace & all sorts of thinkamagiks. The only problem I'm having with it is how to make an alternative fastening at the back of the corset. Because (the model put on weight) I sewn the fabric on the expandable part of the corset, it wasn't able to stretch fully & now I have to make a makeshift shoelace like fastening to hold it so it wouldn't drop.

Alright! So I'm angry that it didn't fit her. On the fitting day, I just told her what I typed on the top to appease her clueless ness on why it didn't fit her like it did before. When I got home, I realized how tough it is to change the corset & smsed her to try to control her body for this week...perhaps on a quick diet. At first, she agreed to it. Later she changed her mind & kept repeating this line:

"I DID NOT PUT ON WEIGHT"

Someone got smart & added later what I told her earlier. Hello, I only told you that because I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings because we were going to have a video shoot of the fitting, I didn't want my words to affect your performance. Not that it was any good anyway, when Bill says to walk more girly, you don't become more wooden than you already are. Heck, he walks better than you!

She even had the cheek to tell me to just make the corset fit her. Wow, now that's a model in the making, not even one yet & she's starting to act like a stereotype. Hah, she's lucky she's stuck with me, otherwise any other designer would have dropped Miss Princess & her annoying bf who keeps asking "Does it hurt?" when I was being as careful as possible while pinning the corset on her.
(Have I told you yet? They come in a package)
On another note, I'm still looking for my Legolas ears. I've been trying to call a few numbers Spannerworks Event Company provided me with but still no answer. I hope I can get a cheap pair, I think I already overblown my budget...sigh..any ideas where I can get one cheap for sale/rent?

No comments: