Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Too many Did nots

I've been busy for the past week... too many unfortunate events happening..so I'll just do it like the Nintendo DS Pokemon Pearl Journal style (Get the DS, it's so damn fun you won't wanna take your hands off it..for real =P)

Wed, 8 Aug - Tried the RKL Express bus, Back to Kajang to get pastels from Helen, Missed my moral quiz while using the bus...(NEVER AGAIN unless unnessasary)

Thurs, 9 Aug - Started my 4 day part time job selling GPS systems at MAPA, Sold my 1st (& last) unit

Fri, 10 Aug - Did not sell any units. Found out classmate has succeeded into pursuading another guy to be the transport for our before-2nd-sem-starts-last-trip...(Future post perhaps? )

Sat, 11 Aug - Did not sleep the whole night, came to job sick, did not finish resketch of design, corset did not fit model, model DID NOT watch her body, michelle DID NOT keep her cool, michelle DID NOT have a good day.

Sun, 12 Aug - Went to church late, got a job offer to Singapore from boss & a chance to work from home later, did not sell any units, got threatened by a useless bastard (c'mon, I'm just a part-timer, what do I know bout the rules & politics of event management?) Found out that part-time crush is married (Ooh, that's too bad..haha), went back to a screaming banshee, thought of someone (no, not that one), and had the best sleep in days!

Mon, 13 Aug - Back to see the tailor in Kajang, used the slow buses again=4 hours spent travelling, trip to The Curve cancelled, stepped into cement, tore my jeans, & overusing my computer hours (again)

No comments: