Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oh JOY!

Alright! My design has been posted up on the website!

http://www.animax-asia.com/fashion%2Dability/vote-step1.asp

Click on the link to see it! The 3RD ROW, 3RD COLUMN! The one with the orange hair, blue butterfly top, & the purple petal skirt!

Well, I managed to get a sari seamstress to make the puffed out skirt for me, since she had some experience in making concert outfits for kindergarden kids...like a Spanish Flamenco dress.

I'm doing the top myself, with mixtures of batik, feathers..all sorts of stuff...It's gonna be much more complicated than the drawing you see at the website....more gothic. Anyway, spare some time to register once & vote for me =)

Come give your support at the event 18th August at OU 2pm-8pm to see my creation come alive! MUAHAHAHAHA~ =P

No comments: